Friday 12 August 2011

I've caught the challenge bug.....

Here's me hardly ever entering challenges and this is the second in 2 days. I think I may have caught the challenge bug. I love the fact that you have to follow a criteria as it gets you out of your comfort zone to try things you wouldn't normally do. Today it is The Daring Cardmakers challenge. To do a card in the Kawaii style. And before today I had never heard of Kawaii LOL. Anyway here is my card - cute owl character with sugary colours - I hope it is Kawaii enough :0)

Thanks for looking

x Karen

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, love those lacey bits.
    Thank you for playing along with the daring cardmakers!
    xx Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Those little owls are just so cute! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Karen , beautiful delicate colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those little owls and the sugar pink colour. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "so kawaii" challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing and pretty paper lace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, your owls are wonderful. Thanks joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete