Tuesday 16 August 2011

Harry Potter lives at our house!

More dress up stuff. I made all this Harry Potter stuff last December for Jake as part of his Christmas present. It was worth the effort as he loves it all (especially the potion making box full of sweeties!)

The wand is made with tightly rolled cardboard, brown acrylic paint, glue gun and gold rub on paste.

The book of secrets is an Mdf box painted, stamped and embossed. The 'page' edges are gold leafed.

I made the printed badge by ironing white cotton onto freezer paper and putting it through the printer. I sealed the image by lightly covering with gloss medium. The cloak is sewn with a simple pattern I made up myself.


Thanks for looking

x Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness what a dream come true for HP fan, love that you've remembered the smallest detail. I'm sure he'll treasure it forever.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete