Thursday 11 August 2011

Egg-citing....

I found my quickutz egg die this morning (whilst searching for something else that I still haven't found - I get distracted very easily as I stopped looking after I saw the egg die LOL).

I love the look of speckled birds eggs so wanted to recreate a card with that sort of effect - I cut the eggs out of adhesive label paper (making assembly of the card nice and quick!) then distress inked them and added speckles with a felt tip.

Thanks for looking.

x Karen

2 comments:

  1. LOL I know what you mean about getting distracted. Love your card, blue and brown always look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe distracted......thats my middle name lol this is a lovely card and those eggs look fab , ive not seen those before, those colours go so well together

    ReplyDelete