Thursday 16 June 2011

More Wedding Stuff from Last Year!

More of the wedding stuff that took over all my spare time last year!

Door Hanger for the Wedding Night!
Before the wedding Holly had asked that I do her wedding album in a scrapbook sort of style so I had the two weeks they were on Honeymoon to get it done. I didn't get the photos until about 3 days before they were due to come back so I planned all the pages beforehand then worked like the clappers once I got the pics. This is just a selection - There were 48 pages in all!



























Finally the album was so heavy I thought I better made a padded (and waterproof) protective bag for it to be transported in.
Thanks for looking
xx Karen

1 comment:

  1. Out of this world , what gorgeous pages in your album and the bag is a brilliant idea

    ReplyDelete