Monday 13 June 2011

Little Scrapz of Life.......25% discount to start us off.


I have decided to start a new blog and abandon the old one - mainly because I was so embarrassed I hadn't blogged in a year and a half - yep it is that long! Scary how time flies isn't it?
Well this is a fresh new start - with fresh new intentions - and to keep up blogging with a new post at least once a week (wish me luck LOL).
I have also opened a Scrapz facebook pages so please do join me there too :) - click here to go to our FACEBOOK page.
And to start us off I am offering 25% off at www.scrapz.co.uk from now until midnight on Sunday 19th June 2011. Offer is valid on everything in stock except for the already hugely reduced 'Clearance' section - minimum order value of £7.50. To get your discount all you need to do is enter the code FACEBOOK25 in the discount code box at checkout.
Happy Shopping :)

1 comment:

  1. Im so pleased you are blogging again, I look forward to seeing all the treasures I just know you will have on view x

    ReplyDelete